History and essentials
Bromberg & Associates was founded by professional interpreter Jinny Bromberg in 1999. We are a full-range language service provider, DBE and WBE certified business and GSA Federal Supply Schedule Award holder. We work with a large pool of qualified interpreters and translators worldwide to provide more than 170 languages for every type of project. The combination of professional and personal skill sets enables Team Bromberg to enjoy continued success and provide enhanced customer experience. We build a multifaceted approach to each client’s unique needs thanks to our agility, creativity and teamwork.
To transcend linguistic and cultural barriers, bringing people and businesses closer together.
Bromberg is a proud and active member of:
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- Globalization and Localization Association (GALA)
- International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA)
- Michigan Coalition for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People
- Michigan Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (MIRID)
- Michigan Translators / Interpreters Network (MiTiN)
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT)
- National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIHC)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- The Association of Language Companies (ALC)
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
© BROMBERG TRANSLATION SERVICES 2015. All rights reserved.