Bromberg & Associates, a full range Language Solutions Company in Hamtramck, is currently seeking a full time Bilingual Administrative Assistant. This position will be at the offices in Hamtramck, MI.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Purchasing office supplies and maintenance of office supply inventory
- Assisting interpreting scheduling department with scheduling interpreters for different assignments with various clients, ensuring on-time completion and highest efficiency and entering data into internal scheduling system
- General support in various departments including taking interpreting or translation assignments on as-needed basis
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds Associates Degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Possesses strong organization skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills with great phone manner
- Is detail- and process-oriented
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in scheduling or knowledge of QuickBooks would be a definite plus
- Is fluent in Spanish
This is a full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please contact Elena Veselova at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.