Bromberg & Associates, LLC, is a full-spectrum Language Solutions Company (LSC) offering foreign language translation and interpreting services, including Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), over the phone interpreting (OPI) and on-site interpreting.
We also perform website translation and localization, cultural awareness training, multilingual desktop publishing, audio/video services, language training and much more. We work with over 60 languages locally and about 200 languages worldwide, as well as American Sign Language (ASL).
With a network of more than 2,500 professional interpreters and translators globally, Bromberg & Associates has been successfully helping people across the globe facilitate communication and transcend cultural and linguistic barriers for nearly 20 years!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling interpreters for different assignments with various clients
- Quoting services for new clients
- Processing requests from clients
- Monitoring upcoming demand, identifying any potential concerns, and initiating solutions
- Ensuring that scheduling decisions are made in a fashion that maximizes all objectives (on-time completion, highest efficiency)
- Updating scheduling reports
- Entering data into internal scheduling system
- Holds a B.A./B.S. from an accredited institution of higher education
- Possesses strong organization skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills with great phone manner
- Is detail- and process-oriented, has a good memory
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Is fluent in Spanish
- Previous experience in scheduling and/or project managing would be a definite plus
This is a full-time contractor position with opportunities for employment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position, please send your resume to Elena Vesalova at ElenaV@brombergtranslations.com